Learn the Secrets to 3-5 MPG Improvement
ORDER ONLINE 24/7
or call 1-800-450-5333
You feel your truck has plenty of power... but you "NEED" better fuel mileage
Are you 100% HAPPY with your diesel's fuel mileage?
Most diesel owners don't buy their trucks for fuel mileage... but a 15-16 MPG diesel is forcing you to spend an EXTRA $6000 or more in fuel costs over the life of that truck!All the newer Powerstroke, Cummins, or Duramax diesels 'average' around 15-16 MPG off the lot.
Here is how much 15 MPG vs 18 MPG costs you:
** 200,000 miles / 15 MPG = 13,333 gallons of fuel burned
13,333 gallons of fuel X $3.00 diesel = $40,000 in fuel cost
** 200,000 miles / 18 MPG = 11,111 gallons of fuel burned
11,111 gallons of fuel x $3.00 diesel = $33,300 in fuel cost
A 3 MPG increase saves roughly $7000 in fuel costs!!!
The MAIN REASON these trucks are getting such poor fuel mileage is that they have been DE-TUNED in the "Driving-Zone" (1400-1900 RPM).
Today's diesels have a LOT of horsepower and torque on the top end... but those same trucks have turbo lag and a sluggish throttle along with poor mileage because of the DE-TUNING that manufacturers do for emissions.
Manufacturers are only required to meet emissions under 2200 RPM... which is where you drive your truck 99% of the time.
EASILY INCREASE MILEAGE 20%
Why settle for 15 MPG when you can get 18-20 MPG and save thousands in fuel costs over the life of your truck.
The easy solution to increase mileage is RESTORE POWER in the "Driving-Zone"!
MYTH: Removing emissions equipment will increase mileage
TRUTH: No it will not. Emissions equipment is not the problem and it is illegal to tamper with emissions.
THE SOLUTION: Install a Dr Performance PRO Diesel Module that restores low-end RPM power!
PRO DIESEL MODULE BENEFITS:
The Dr Performance PRO Diesel Module does exactly that... it RESTORES low-end horsepower and torque in the "Driving-Zone" RPM (60-75 MPH).
- Improves Fuel Economy 3-5 MPG (up to 20%)
- Removes Turbo Lag Giving You Quicker Throttle Response
- Needs No "Additional" Modifications for Optimum Performance
- Leaves NO FINGERPRINT making it warranty-friendly
- DOES NOT ALTER EMISSIONS!!!
180 DAYS / 110% Guarantee
We have been selling Dr Performance diesel modules for 17 years and have installed over 40,000 units.
We are so CONFIDENT the Pro Diesel Module will give you the results we promise that we want to let you test drive it for 180 Days (6 months) PLUS... give you a 110% Money-Back RISK-FREE Guarantee if you drive it the full 180 days!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- Full 180 Days to Test-Drive the Pro Module
- 110% Money-Back Guarantee if not Satisfied
- $200 Trade-In Credit if you upgrade
- Life-Time Warranty
2014 Powerstroke F250
Easy install extremely tight but directions even give you a good plan of attack for fitting your arms in there. Took a while for me to see MPG gains but I went from 330 to 420 over about three tanks, my F250 rarely got over 380. My best advice is to install it and as the directions say "leave it on for as long as possible". Cant speak much on HP as I dont have a heavy foot bought for fuel savings does feel a bit more responsive though. Lionel H. Austin, TX United States
DON'T SETTLE FOR POOR FUEL MILEAGE... TAKE THE 180 DAY TEST DRIVE
SELECT YOUR DIESEL
(Please note modules are for "off-road RACE use only" in California)
ORDER ONLINE 24/7
180 DAY TEST DRIVE DETAILS:
- You purchase the Pro Diesel Module and drive your truck for 180 Days. Test-Dive does not begin until you receive the Module in the mail. (we go by your shipping tracking #)
- If at the end of 180 days you decide it is not performing as promised you call us direct and we will send you a Return Shipping label.
- Once we receive your returned Module we will REFUND 110% of your purchase price within 48 hours. (full 100% if returned before the 180 days)
- If you decide to keep the PRO Module but change trucks in the future... we will give you a $200 trade-in credit towards a new Pro Diesel Module.
- Plus... you get a Life Time Replacement Warranty if the Module should ever fail